Welcome into Our Hearts!

Elder Hoops Meditation

by Little Crow Who Talks To Thunderbird
My new blog and Great Name: Thunder Roaring Stream

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Open Our Eyes!



Aho Brothers and Sisters,
Bless the nine sacred directions!  I listened to the wind and on it sang all the stories of life. No matter our creed, gender or color we all have one thing in common . . . We live!  With all arrogance stripped, we have nothing left but harmony and existence.

"Creator, Mother, and Ancestors open more than just my eyes to see, more than my ears to hear, more than skin to touch and more than my tongue to taste. Until we can learn to do this we will remain blind."





-Little Crow Who Talks to Thunderbird




Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World


Here is sound, that makes us go round and round, the rainbow sky is here to realize. Open your heart, to flow all parts, for heaven flows into our souls, making us shine like rainbows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aho Relatives, Welcome to Elder Hoops Meditation by Little Crow Who Talks to Thunderbird. A yellow child and dreamer, brings wisdom of the Rainbow Clan to the Hoops of the universe and to you. Welcome into our hearts. And thank you for all your comments. We are pleased to hear from you. Aho and may your spirit Fly.

Point to Your Heart, Rainbow Clan!

I Bless Myself, I Bless the World, I Bless You

Nine Sacred Directions, I Bless with Fire, to alleviate mire, the space that needs some grace, when I light up and purify this space! ~ White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings

Prayer to Heaven and Earth, the Nine Sacred Directions each time we bless water's dark and fire's light, included in the Pipe!

To the East and the West. To the North and the South. To the Up and the Down. To the Sacred All Around. To the Heartbeat (in) and the Breath (out), I gift all my sacredness. I receive my life for thee. Forever in the breeze!

Music Player: whitebuffalocalfwoman.net


Music Player: iamaSunDance.Org