Welcome into Our Hearts!

Elder Hoops Meditation

by Little Crow Who Talks To Thunderbird
My new blog and Great Name: Thunder Roaring Stream

Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Awaking

Aho my beautiful relations, I bow to the sacred 9 directions!
Have you learned to hear with more than just your ears or see with more than just your eyes? We must learn to feel more then just skin deep and touch with more than just our bodies. When faced with anything we should always remember the completeness of the thought not just the balance (put it back together). We learn to trust through love and validation, remember if You want to be validated (heard), then YOU must also validate (hear and echo back). We often leave too much room for interpretation thus leaving our intent and actions misunderstood and unguided. We SHARE a responsibility with all that is sacred, simply treat everything as SACRED! As we find ourselves closer to awakening invite change rather then fear it.
"Grandfather Spirit, Fertile Mother, and Unwavering Ancestors help us realize even the strongest rock bows and accepts change"
-LITTLE CROW WHO TALKS TO THUNDERBIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aho Relatives, Welcome to Elder Hoops Meditation by Little Crow Who Talks to Thunderbird. A yellow child and dreamer, brings wisdom of the Rainbow Clan to the Hoops of the universe and to you. Welcome into our hearts. And thank you for all your comments. We are pleased to hear from you. Aho and may your spirit Fly.

Point to Your Heart, Rainbow Clan!

I Bless Myself, I Bless the World, I Bless You

Nine Sacred Directions, I Bless with Fire, to alleviate mire, the space that needs some grace, when I light up and purify this space! ~ White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings

Prayer to Heaven and Earth, the Nine Sacred Directions each time we bless water's dark and fire's light, included in the Pipe!

To the East and the West. To the North and the South. To the Up and the Down. To the Sacred All Around. To the Heartbeat (in) and the Breath (out), I gift all my sacredness. I receive my life for thee. Forever in the breeze!

Music Player: whitebuffalocalfwoman.net


Music Player: iamaSunDance.Org